Go With the Flow
Students learn the cycle of water, where water is sourced, and how water used in their community.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2
Students create a model of the land-to-water ratio and search for all the places water is used at their school while on a Great Water Hunt. They also learn about the water cycle as they test their hypotheses and observe an experiment.
- Discuss where we find water.
- Compare how much of the world is covered with water.
- Observe where in the school, home, and community we use water.
- Distinguish between water from different sources.
- Observe the stages in the water cycle.
- Hypothezie the source of rain.
- Recall where we find forms of water on Earth.