Use this Pattern for Bottled Monsters template to put together some spooky bottled monsters decorations for your classroom.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2
- Oak tag
- White construction paper
- Crayons, pens, markers
- Pattern for Bottled Monsters (PDF)
- Make various bottle-shaped templates from oak tag. See the next page for an example.
- Students trace the bottle shape on white construction paper, then draw the monsters inside.
- Encourage students to fill the bottles as completely as possible.
- Stack bottles to display, or arrange them along a chalkboard ledge.