Here are some answers to your questions:
1. I get my book boxes from reallygoodstuff.com Here is a link to the book boxes: http://www.reallygoodstuff.com/product_details.aspx?item_guid=6f34e415-8cbd-4a68-b158-89fb79fc21fd
2. I was a part of a committee in my district that has been writing our own units of study for reading workshop. I can't share those here, but here is a link to a great website with some reading workshop units for all grade levels: http://curriculum.dpsk12.org/index.htm#lit_pg
3. You can find information about my spelling program on my website. Click on "Literacy Links" in the sidebar menu and then choose "Word Study." Here is a link to my website: http://hill.troy.k12.mi.us/staff/bnewingham/myweb3/index.htm
4. Many of the fonts I use are from a "School Fonts" CD that I can no longer find available to purchase (including the polka dot font), but I also get many of my fonts from different websites. Here are links to some of my favorite font websites:
5. I have done many reading workshop presentations for teachers in my district and surrounding districts.
I hope I have answered all of your questions!!
Sign up today for free teaching ideas, lesson plans, online activities, tips for your classroom, and much more.
Choose your grade range:
See a sample >