Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 7.8
Lexile Measure®: 1060L
Guided Reading: P
- General Nonfiction
About This Book
In simple and understandable language, young readers have an excellent introduction to how wind occurs in nature. It also clearly deals with the way we have harnessed the wind for the production of electricity.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy