Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 5.8
Lexile Measure®: 1050L
Guided Reading: P
- General Nonfiction
- Water Cycle
About This Book
In this interesting book, readers will learn all about how water on the move shapes the land through which it passes. Also included are sections on making electricity from water and on harnessing energy from the ocean.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy