Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 4.8
Lexile® Measure: 810L
Guided Reading: P
- Culture and Diversity
About This Book- Information is organized by topic, which makes cross-country comparisons easy for readers
- Readers will learn words from the featured culture. Almost every spread contains a word from the country's language along with its definition and pronunciation.
- Includes a map for quick, easy reference to the featured country.
- Each title contains a recipe that can be made in a classroom or at home.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Culture: I
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past