Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 2.3
Lexile® Measure: 550L
Guided Reading: L
- Environmental Conservation and Preservation
About This Book
Every day many piles of trash are thrown away. This book explains why it is important for people to recycle as many items as possible.
The natural world comes alive for young readers with Rookie Read-About Science! With striking, full-color photos and just the right amount of text, this series immediately involves young readers as they discover intriguing facts about the fascinating world around them.
• Simplifies complex science concepts
• Clear linkage between text and photos
• "Words You Know" clarify and define key concepts
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy