Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 7.3
Lexile Measure®: 940L
Guided Reading: P
- Autobiography and Biography
- Challenges and Overcoming Obstacles
- Living with Illness and Disabilities
- Scientists and Human Endeavor
About This Book
Readers will learn all about Stephen Hawking, the brilliant theoretical physicist who has ALS and has created fascinating theories about black holes.
• The format of the series is unique, with humorous, cartoon-like original illustrations from the author.
• This series is printed in a dozen different languages worldwide; more than two million copies of the English editions have been sold since its initial publication.
• Perfect for developing scientists and critical thinkers.
• Emphasizes the hard work, patience, and fearless curiosity needed to do great science.