Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 2.8
Lexile® Measure: 540L
Guided Reading: M
- Snow, Ice, Blizzards
- Winter Themes
About This Book
Describes different characteristics of snow, how to measure it and the fun activities that can be done in the snow.
- Kids find weather endlessly fascinating-it affects the lives of everyone.
- Format includes large color photographs, easy-to-read fonts, and simple interior design.
- Series features include vocabulary preview and review pages plus special backmatter pages that invite readers to think further on the study topics.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry
- Ask questions about events in the environment
- Use data to construct a reasonable explanation
Earth & Space Science
- Changes in earth and sky: weather changes from day to day and over seasons
Science & Technology
- Understanding about science and technology