Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 3.1
Lexile® Measure: Not Available
Guided Reading: J
Type of Book: Begining Reader Book
- Plant Growth and Development
- Plant Life Cycles
About This Book
The process of growing into a plant from a seed is one filled with a variety of steps. This book looks at the life cycle of plants as they start off as pollen, then move on eventually to become full-grown plants.
The natural world comes alive for young readers with Rookie Read-About Science! With striking, full-color photos and just the right amount of text, this series immediately involves young readers as they discover intriguing facts about the fascinating world around them.
• Simplifies complex science concepts
• Clear linkage between text and photos
• "Words You Know" clarify and define key concepts
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy