Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 5.0
Lexile Measure®: 830L
Guided Reading: P
- General Nonfiction
About This Book
This book explains what laws are; how local, state, and federal laws are made; and what citizens can do to participate in the law-making process.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy