Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 1.5
Lexile® Measure: 280L
DRA: Not Available
Guided Reading: Not Available
Type of Book: Begining Reader Book
- Comedy and Humor
About This Book
Every morning, Luna the cat goes from room to room, jumping on beds, snuggling under covers, and waking up her family. What would they do without her?
The "Animals" subset focuses on nature and the relationship between animals and our ecosystem. It teaches children about their natural surroundings in the context of the seasons.
Words that show the relationship of nouns or pronouns to other items in a sentence ("The cat is on the table.")
- Skill-specific series promotes independent reading
- Familiar ideas, objects, actions, and vocabulary encourage language development
- Simple, short sentences and frequent word repetition support reading readiness
- "New word" lists help build reading vocabularies
- One to four lines of text per spread