Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 1.6
Lexile® Measure: BR100L
Guided Reading: G
- General Fiction
- Health and Safety
About This Book- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Top reading specialists have leveled this text as appropriate for fluent readers.
- The rhyming text helps children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 National Science Standards
- Science in Personal and Social Perspectives: VI
- Safety and security are basic needs of humans
- Individuals have some responsibility for their own health
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Identify and describe ways families, groups, and communities influence the individual