Grades 2 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: Not Available
Lexile® Measure: Not Available
DRA: Not Available
Guided Reading: Not Available
- Force and Motion
- Plant Growth and Development
- Animal Structure and Movement
About This Book
Twenty-two full-color, full-page spreads convey the quickness (or lack) of the most ordinary things in a unique and amazing way.
* How fast is a bullet-bike?
* Which one is faster? A coyote or a roadrunner?
* Can a sneeze be faster than a tennis serve?
* How fast is the population growing?
* What is the fastest-growing plant?