Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 1.5
Lexile Measure®: Not Available
Guided Reading: G
Type of Book: Begining Reader Book
- Rhyming Story
- Family Activities
- Outdoor Activities and Recreation
- Single Parents
- African American
About This Book
A young boy and his working mother share an evening in the park: chasing kite tails, feeding ducks, and climbing the jungle gym.
"Hello Reader!" books have been designed:
• for parents to read to children.
• for children to read to parents.
• for children to read themselves.
• to make your child a better reader.
High-interest stories make reading fun! Stories have been tested for vocabulary and sentence length to help you make the right choice! A letter from an education specialist gives you valuable advice on how to read to your child and how to listen to your child read to you!