Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 1.4
Lexile Measure®: 150L
DRA: Not Available
Guided Reading: E
Type of Book: Emergent Reader Book
- Rhyming Story
- Food and Nutrition
About This Book
Louise is given all sorts of reasons for eating her peas. Includes suggested learning activities.
Rookie Reader titles features full-color, often hilarious illustrations and engaging stories that always involve a young child figuring out concepts or solving problems on his or her own. The "My Family & Friends" subset focuses on family relationships, and understanding how we behave with our family members, as well as the differences between families.
• Skill-specific series promotes independent reading
• Familiar ideas, objects, actions, and vocabulary encourage language development
• Simple, short sentences and frequent word repetition support reading readiness
• "New word" lists help build reading vocabularies
• One to four lines of text per spread