Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 1.4
Lexile® Measure: 150L
Guided Reading: E
Type of Book: Begining Reader Book
- Food and Nutrition
About This Book
Louise is given all sorts of reasons for eating her peas. Includes suggested learning activities.
Rookie Reader titles features full-color, often hilarious illustrations and engaging stories that always involve a young child figuring out concepts or solving problems on his or her own. The "My Family & Friends" subset focuses on family relationships, and understanding how we behave with our family members, as well as the differences between families.
- Skill-specific series promotes independent reading
- Familiar ideas, objects, actions, and vocabulary encourage language development
- Simple, short sentences and frequent word repetition support reading readiness
- "New word" lists help build reading vocabularies
- One to four lines of text per spread