Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 4.0
Lexile Measure®: 740L
Guided Reading: N
- Ceremony and Tradition
About This Book
To some people, Easter is a spring festival celebrating a new life. For Christians, Easter is the most important holiday of all, celebrating the day that Jesus Christ rose from the dead.
This book explores the history of Easter and how Easter is celebrated differently in different parts of the world. A sidebar is included that explains the meaning of such symbols of Easter as palm branches, lambs, eggs, and rabbits.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy