Grades 6 - 8
Grade level Equivalent: 7.6
Lexile® Measure: IG1190L
Guided Reading: T
About This Book
Learn about the severity and devastating damage earthquakes unleash on our planet in this informative book with detailed color photographs.
This series is the definitive collection of informational books for intermediate middle grade readers. Watts Library books span all subjects, including animals, space, American Indians, U.S. history, geography, cutting-edge sports, and more!
• Maps, charts, and graphs created expressly for Watts Library
• Sidebars highlighting fast facts, quick biographies, and other extracted information
• Time line (in all social studies titles)
• "To Find Out More" (books, organizations, websites, films/videos, audio)
• "Note on Sources" (a note from the author describing his or her research materials and processes)