Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 4.9
Lexile® Measure: 920L
Guided Reading: R
- General Nonfiction
- Culture and Diversity
- Geography and Map Skills
About This BookThirteen stripes-
And hundreds of AMAZING facts about the U.S.A.!
Can you guess the names of the ten states below?
1. I have the highest waterfalls in North America.
2. I am the smallest state.
3. I am the largest state.
4. I have produced the most presidents of the United States.
5. I was the first to become a state.
6. I was the last to become a state.
7. I have the "Gateway to America."
8. I have the most kids under age ten.
9. I have the most tornadoes.
10. I am home to America's most popular vacation spot. See page 6 for answers.