Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 5.6
Lexile Measure®: 730L
Guided Reading: N
- General Nonfiction
- Fish and Marine Life
- Habitats and Ecosystems
About This Book
Find answers to more than 75 questions about whale and dolphins, including:
• How long can whales stay underwater?
• How do whales keep in touch?
• What is an orca's favorite food?
• How big is a baby blue whale?
• Can dolphins save humans?
• Which whales have the longest migration?
Read straight through and become an expert. Find answers fast. Quiz your friends. There are hundreds of facts to collect, plus dramatic illustrations that depict in spectacular detail the lives and habits of these fascinating animals.
So, which is the largest of the toothed whales? Keep reading to find out...