Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 4.4
Lexile Measure®: 770L
Guided Reading: Q
- Thirteen Colonies and Life
About This Book
Learn about food, medicine, farming, and other aspects of daily life in colonial America in this fact-filled text that includes a glossary and an index.
The "American History" subset introduces young readers to important symbols, documents, landmarks, and the three branches of government of the United States of America.
• Clean new design for easy readability and comprehension
• Updated text presented in a lively, continuous narrative
• New center-spead "sidebar" feature presents material in a fun, creative way
• Excellent age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy