Grades 6 - 8
Grade level Equivalent: 8.6
Lexile Measure®: 1180L
DRA: Not Available
Guided Reading: S
- General Nonfiction
About This Book
Striking photographs of clouds fill this book, which includes explanations of how different types of clouds are formed and what they look like.
This series is the definitive collection of informational books for intermediate middle grade readers. Watts Library books span all subjects, including animals, space, American Indians, U.S. history, geography, cutting-edge sports, and more!
• Maps, charts, and graphs created expressly for Watts Library
• Sidebars highlighting fast facts, quick biographies, and other extracted information
• Time line (in all social studies titles)
• "To Find Out More" (books, organizations, websites, films/videos, audio)
• "Note on Sources" (a note from the author describing his or her research materials and processes)