Grades K - 2
Grade level Equivalent: 2.1
Lexile Measure®: 400L
Guided Reading: H
- Chinese and Chinese American
- Chinese New Year
About This Book
Learn about the traditions and festivities of Chinese New Year in this introduction to the Asian holiday.
Bring the customs and cultures of celebrations from around the world into the library and the classroom with Rookie Read-About Holidays. Just right for emergent readers, this lively series supports primary-grade curricula.
• Ways to Celebrate: a new feature detailing ideas of how to mark the holiday
• How the holiday is celebrated in other parts of the world, or how it is celebrated by a variety of families in the US
• Updated photographs and updated calendar
• An excellent introduction to our multicultural world
• "Words You Know" section