Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 3.9
Lexile Measure®: 780L
Guided Reading: P
- Alphabet Recognition
- Chinese and Chinese American
About This Book
From animals to the Zhalong nature preserve, learn all about the ancient and fascinating country of China.
This country series offers information on culture, geography, history, economy, and government, all in one. Organized by topic, each book will allow young readers to experience a world beyond their own, while making cross-country comparisons.
Sections such as "Keepsakes," "Windows to the Past," and "X-tra Special Things" focus on elements unique to the featured country. Also featured are maps, language and fun fact sidebars, glossary, books for further reading, and websites.
• Organized by topic to allow for quick cross-country comparisons
• Includes unique sections like Only In, Question, Window to the Past, X-tra Special Things, and Unusual Places
• Bold, colorful photography
• Includes a map and timeline for quick, easy reference
• Includes table of contents, glossary, and index
• Includes educational and fun websites