Grades 6 - 8
Grade level Equivalent: 7.5
Lexile Measure®: 1050L
Guided Reading: Q
Type of Book: Activity Book
- Earth Science
- Habitats and Ecosystems
About This Book
In this exciting book, students can learn a lot about caves: how they are formed, what can be found inside them, and how to explore them safely. The author includes an index, a glossary, a section on his sources, and instructions on how to find out more about topics raised in the book.
This series is the definitive collection of informational books for intermediate middle grade readers. Watts Library books span all subjects, including animals, space, American Indians, U.S. history, geography, cutting-edge sports, and more!
• Maps, charts, and graphs created expressly for Watts Library
• Sidebars highlighting fast facts, quick biographies, and other extracted information
• Time line (in all social studies titles)
• "To Find Out More" (books, organizations, websites, films/videos, audio)
• "Note on Sources" (a note from the author describing his or her research materials and processes)