Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 4.5
Lexile Measure®: 810L
Guided Reading: N
About This Book
Citizens of the United States have rights and privileges that visitors don't. Learn what makes someone a citizen and how a non-citizen can become a citizen.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy