Grades 3 - 5
Grade level Equivalent: 4.3
Lexile Measure®: Not Available
Guided Reading: N
- General Nonfiction
- Fish and Marine Life
- Geography and Map Skills
- Oceans, Lakes, Rivers
About This Book
This book describes some of the wonders found in the Atlantic Ocean and how people have used and abused its waters.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy