Suncatchers Crafts Project
Create these beautiful suncatchers to ring in spring and decorate for spring holidays.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
Your students will love creating these stained glass suncatchers for a classroom springtime celebration!
What You Need
- Coffee filters
- Bingo daubers (DoADotArt!™ Markers also work well)
- Spray bottle (with water)
What You Do
- Using a pencil, draw an egg, shamrock, heart, flower or other shape on a coffee filter.
- Cut out the shape along the pencil mark.
- Make a pattern using the bingo daubers.
- To create a tie-dyed look, soak the filter with the spray bottle.
- Hang to dry.
- When dry, hang the finished product in a window to show off the colors.