St. Patrick’s Day Four-Leaf Clover
This four-leaf clover is sure to add some shimmer to your classroom!
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this easy-to-make decoration that uses green glitter and green construction paper.
What You Need
- Green construction paper
- Green glitter
What You Do
- From the green construction paper, cut out four green hearts that are about the same size.
- Cover the surface of each green heart with glue.
- Sprinkle glitter over the glue and then shake off any extra glitter.
- To create the stem of the four-leaf clover, cut a strip of green paper about 2 inches wide and 12 inches long.
- Once the glitter and glue on the four hearts are dry, glue the points of the hearts to the top of the green stem to form a four-leaf clover.
- Hang the four-leaf clover to add some shimmer to your classroom, window, or hallway.