Snowman Snow Globe
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
In this craft project, students learn about the many different adjectives used to describe snow before creating and describing their own snowman.
What You Need:
- Large blue construction pape
- Small black construction paper
- A classroom set of snowman cutouts
- A classroom set of snowflakes cutouts
- Glue sticks
- Markers and/or crayons
What You Do:
- Review the class list of adjectives related to snow. This lesson can be used as a fun culmination of a parts of speech unit.
- Distribute printouts of all templates — snowman, nameplate, and snowflakes — to students. Guide students as they record five additional adjectives to describe snow.
- Students can then design and personalize their snowman, by cuting, assembling, and pasting all remaining of the remaining elements.