Activities and Games, Article, Book Lists
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5, 6–8
- Growing Folktale Themes and Activities for Children: Pourquoi Tales , by Anne Marie Kraus and Susan K. Bins (Libraries Unlimited, 1998).
- How Animals Got Their Colors: Animal Myths From Around the World , by Michael Rosen and John Clementson (Harcourt Brace, 1992).
- Why the Possum's Tale Is Bare, and Other North American Indian Nature Tales, edited by James E. Connolly (Stemmer House, 1992).
- Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's Ears: A West-African Tale, by Verna Aardema (Dial Books, 1992).