Pot o' Gold
Students can create this cute craft to decorate the classroom for St. Patrick's Day.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
Create this colorful, fun craft project for students to display around the classroom or give to friends or loved ones.
What You Need
- Paper plate
- Black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple paint
- Yellow circle die-cuts
- White circle die-cuts
- White crayon
What You Do
- Take the paper plate and cut out half of the center. (This hole will be below the rainbow and above the pot.)
- Paint the bottom half of the plate black.
- Paint rainbow colors on the top half of the plate.
- Glue yellow circle die-cuts on the back of the plate.
- Glue white circle die-cuts to the bottom of each side of the rainbow to form clouds.
- Write “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on the pot using the white crayon.