Pink Bunny Basket
Students can create this cute craft to receive treats from the Easter Bunny!
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
These cute bunny baskets can hold treats from the Easter Bunny when they're hung from students' chairs.
What You Need
- Pink and white construction paper
- Small pink pom-pom
- Googly eyes
- Hole punch
- Paper grass
- Treats (optional)
What You Do
- Using a pencil, draw a line on the pink construction paper from the lower right corner to the upper left corner.
- Cut along the line to create two paper triangles.
- Wrap one of the paper triangles into a cone shape and staple the two ends together. Set the other paper triangle aside.
- To create whiskers, cut three long, narrow strips from the white construction paper. Cut each strip in half lengthtwise to make six whiskers of the same length.
- Fan out the whiskers and glue them onto the cone, about halfway down.
- Glue a pom-pom ball in the center of the whiskers to make a bunny nose.
- Glue two googly eyes above the nose and whiskers.
- From the remaining triangle of pink paper, cut out two bunny ears.
- From the remaining white paper, cut out two smaller bunny ears and glue them onto the pink ears.
- Staple the pink-and-white bunny ears to the back of the cone.
- To create a handle for the cone, punch a hole on each side and then feed ribbon through the holes, tying knots at the ends of the ribbons.
- Fill the cone with plastic or paper grass and, if desired, treats.