Celebrate Valentine's Day by having students create this fun, holiday-themed craft.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
Students can assemble this festive craft project with construction paper, pipe cleaners, and google eyes, as a classroom decoration or Valentine's Day gift.
What You Need:
- 6 die-cut hearts
- 2 google eyes
- 2 1-inch pipe cleaners
- 4 heart stickers
- Glue stick
- 2 glue dots
- Thin black marker
What You Do:
- Glue the 4 die-cut hearts together to create the body of the bug. Then, glue 2 die-cut hearts onto the sides of the bug body.
- Twist two pipe cleaners around a finger to create a twisted pipe cleaner.
- Use two glue dots to add the pipe cleaners to the back of the bug head.
- Glue on the google eyes.
- Draw on a smile and heart cheeks.
- Add heart stickers to the wings.