Celebrate Valentine's Day by having students create this fun, holiday-themed craft.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
With pink or red paint chip samples and a heart-shaped paper punch, students can create these fun, festive crafts for Valentine's Day.
- Pink or red paint chip samples from your local home improvement store.
- Heart-shaped paper punch
- White ribbon cut into 8-inch strips.
- Use the paper punch to punch heart shapes into each of the different colors on the pink or red paint chip samples.
- Use the paper punch to cut a heart shape at the top of the paint chip sample.
- Tie the ribbon through the heart shape at the top of the bookmark.
- Grab your favorite book and enjoy using your new bookmark!