Students can give this personalized craft to their mother on Mother's Day.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
This heartfelt craft is a special and unique way for students to express gratitude for their mothers on Mother's Day.
What You Need
- Green paint
- 8-1/2 inch by 11-inch white construction paper
- A pattern of a flowerpot
- Light-colored construction paper
- Glue stick
- Small die-cut flowers in various colors
- Crayons, markers, or pencils
What You Do
- Paint one palm with the green paint.
- Make a handprint on the white construction paper.
- Using the flowerpot pattern, cut out a flowerpot shape from the light-colored construction paper.
- Glue the flowerpot to the white construction paper at the base of the handprint.
- Glue small die-cut flowers to the tip of each finger and the thumb.
- Write messages to your mom on the pot.