The Future of Data Driven Decision Making
Data management systems are essential for NCLB-era school district budgeters. From 2004 to 2005, the percentage of districts hoping to acquire or upgrade data management-related administrative software tripled.
Use this collection of resources to find answers to specific questions about D3M to help you integrate an effective decision-making process. Plus, read case studies from CoSN (The Consortium for School Networking www.cosn.org), the country's premier voice in education technology.
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Data-Driven Decision Making
- Questions To Ask When Exploring Data Management Systems
- 4 Ways to Build Data-Driven Classrooms
- One District's Data-Driven Success
- Case Study: Using Data to Improve Performance
- The Data Game: Using data to reduce costs & improve student learning