We provide the magic. You make the memories.
We strive to make your child's birthday party as fun and easy as possible for you! Here are the five simplest steps to making a fantastic child's birthday party at The Scholastic Store in New York City!
- Reserve a Date. Most of our parties are held on the weekends so there are limited spots available. Simply speak to a member of our team to determine availability. Once you've decided, a 50% deposit is required to reserve the time and date.
- Choose a Theme. We have a whole menu of themes that are perfect for any NYC kid's birthday party! You can choose from any of the standard themes listed at www.scholastic.com/birthday or work with your party planner to customize the theme for your child!
- Talk to Your Party Planner. We offer options to suit any budget! Choose from one of our standard packages or personalize it with catering and entertainment.
- Finalize the Fun. The week of your child's NYC birthday party, you'll need to give your party planner a final headcount and confirm your requests.
- Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Party! Our party team will take care of the setup, execution and cleanup so all you have to do is have fun.
NYC Kid's Birthday Party or event questions call 212 343 6166
557 Broadway (Between Prince & Spring Streets) - Soho NY - 212 343 6166 Stroller Entrance: 130 Mercer Street
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. / Sun 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Birthday Party Ideas for Kids, Themes for Kids' Birthday Parties,The Imagination Clubhouse: a Unique Party Space in SoHo,
Top Tips for a Great Kids' Party, Kid Friendly Catering