Photos: Kate Mathis / Illustrations: Alli Arnold
For Baby: Puppy Snuggly
Personalize your pup’s bed with a stencil and a stitch or two.
- a baby quilt, blanket, or swaddle
- a dog-shaped stencil (optional; find a template for the design we used here)
- a large needle and embroidery floss or fabric glue
- Draw or trace a dog shape onto the felt and then cut the dog shape out.
- Stitch or glue the dog shape onto the baby blanket. (If you’re using fabric glue, allow to dry.)
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5