- 24 mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp pink sugar sprinkles
- 16 oz white baking chocolate
- 24 pretzel rods
- 24 pink heart sprinkles
- 1 edible food marker
1. Make the ears: Cut the marshmallows in half diagonally, then press the sticky side into the pink sprinkles.
2. Melt the white chocolate according to the package directions.
3. Working one stick at a time, dip each pretzel into the white chocolate so ¾ of the stick is coated. Immediately attach ears and a heart-sprinkle nose.
4. Lay pretzels flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool.
5. Once the white-chocolate coating is set, draw on the eyes and mouth with the edible marker.
More Yummy Easter Desserts:
Handsome Hare Cookies
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13