- 1 batch of your favorite sugar-cookie dough (even store-bought!)
- 1 bunny-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 bottle luster dust (find this edible, glitter-like powder in baking stores or online)
- 1 spool ribbon
1. Roll out your sugar-cookie dough, and cut it into bunny shapes. Bake the cookies according to your recipe’s instructions.
2. Paint on luster dust once the cookies come out of the oven (while they’re still warm). Let cool.
3. Using short pieces of ribbon, tie a bow around each rabbit’s neck.
More Yummy Easter Desserts:
White Rabbit Sticks