- 1 dozen frosted cupcakes
- ½ cup sanding sugar
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- 12 red Sixlets for nose
- 12 white heart sprinkles
- 24 sticks of pink bubble gum
- 24 black dragée candies
1. Coat frosted cupcakes with sanding sugar. (Tip: For an even coating, press upside down in a bowl of colored sugar while turning.)
2. Pipe two dabs of frosting on each cupcake for cheeks; add a Sixlet and an upside-down heart sprinkle to each for the nose and teeth.
3. With kitchen shears, round off one end of each piece of gum. Press uncut ends into frosting.
4. Add two dragées for eyes.
3 MORE Yummy Bunny Desserts
11 Easy Egg-Decorating Ideas
9 Pretty Easter Crafts for Kids
Photo Credit: Aaron Dyer; Food and Prop Styling: Caolyn Veith Krienke
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13