Serves 4 | Total time: 30 min
- 1 15-oz can lower-sodium red kidney beans
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 4 8" whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 11" x 7" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Puree half the beans in a food processor; stir in remaining beans, sour cream, and corn.
3. Stack tortillas on a plate, drape with a damp cloth, and microwave for 20 to 40 seconds until warmed.
4. Spoon one-fourth of the bean mixture in each tortilla, fold edges in, and roll the tortillas closed. Place seam side down in the baking dish. Spoon salsa over the tortillas and top with the shredded cheese. Cover and bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and burritos are warmed through.
More vegetarian meal ideas:
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 6-13