Tortellini With Meat Sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Everyone loves these little cheese-filled pillows. If you like, substitute ground pork or ground beef for the ground turkey in this easy one-dish dinner. Serves 4.
What you need:
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
What to do:
- In a large, heavy saucepan, cook the turkey until done. Drain off any juices.
- Stir in the pasta sauce and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and add the tortellini. Cook for 12 minutes or until tortellini are done.
- Spoon onto plates and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.