Serves 4 | total time: 30 min
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 sliced scallions (white and light green part)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 lb store-bought ravioli
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
1. Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus stalks. Cut the stalks into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil for 30 seconds over medium heat. Sauté the asparagus for about 5 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, sliced scallions, and garlic, and sauté for another 3 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened and wilted. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Cook the ravioli in a large pot of lightly salted, boiling water according to package directions. Drain. Transfer the cooked ravioli to the skillet. Add the pesto sauce and stir to combine. Spoon into a serving dish and sprinkle with the grated parmesan cheese.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-10