Make your baby a stroller-side friend with this cute craft.
What you need:
- mailbox or bicycle reflector (available at hardware stores)
- black and white gloss paint
- waxed twine or pipe cleaner
What to do:
- Paint spots and eyes onto the reflector and allow to dry.
- For the antennae, cut two pieces of twine or pipe cleaner, each about an inch long, and apply them to the sticky back of the reflector.
- Attach your ladybug to her new home on your stroller.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 0-2