What you need:
- cotton fabric (solid or printed)
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- cotton stuffing
- herbal tea bags or dried lavender (optional)
- short piece of ribbon
- Velcro or a snap
What to do:
1. Fold the fabric and cut out a simple whale shape (use our template if you like; see link below) so that you have 2 fabric whales.
2. Sew the two whale shapes together, leaving an opening at the top for stuffing.
3. Stuff your whale (add herbal tea bags or dried lavender to the stuffing for a soothing touch).
4. Insert one end of the ribbon into the opening, and sew it shut to attach the ribbon.
5. Create a loop with the ribbon's other end and attach the Velcro or snap so it can be closed around a stroller bar.