- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 12 oz medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped, plus more for topping
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 14-oz packages whole-wheat pizza dough
- 2 ears sweet corn, husked
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate. On aluminum foil, toss shrimp with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with oregano and lemon juice; set aside.
2. Divide each package of dough in half to make four crusts. Stretch each piece to about 8" in diameter, brush with olive oil, then set on grill. Cook until they begin to bubble, 3 to 4 minutes; remove to a platter, grilled side up.
3. Place corn on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and tender, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate and carefully cut the kernels off the cob.
4. Set the piece of foil with the shrimp on top of the grill and cook, turning once, until shrimp are just opaque, about 3 minutes; remove to a plate.
5. Divide shrimp and corn among the crusts, then top each with some of the crumbled feta.
6. Return pizzas to the grill and cook, covered, until the cheese is soft and the bottoms of the crusts are nicely marked, about 5 more minutes. Sprinkle with oregano, add a drizzle of olive oil (if you wish), then slice.
More grilling recipes:
Sausage Hot Dogs
Grilled Vegetable Salad
Steak with Wedge Fries
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13