- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 lb small vine-ripened tomatoes (about 8)
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise
- 2 assorted whole bell peppers
- 4 1"-thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 6 oz bocconcini (mini mozzarella balls)
- 8 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate. Spread tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, and bread on a rimmed baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
2. Transfer bread and vegetables to grill and cook, turning occasionally, until nicely marked; remove to cutting board.
3. Rub bread with garlic. Roughly chop bread and vegetables into bite-size pieces, discarding stems and seeds. Transfer to a large bowl. Add bocconcini and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
More grilling recipes:
Sausage Hot Dogs
Steak with Wedge Fries
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13