Serves 4 to 6
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 3 lbs chicken drumsticks (10 to 12)
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked sweet paprika
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate. Spread chicken on a baking sheet and pat dry.
2. Whisk olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, and ketchup until combined. Set aside.
3. Combine mustard powder, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper. Coat drumsticks with seasoning mix.
4. Arrange chicken on grill and cook, covered, about 15 minutes, flipping once.
5. Flip chicken again; brush with half the sauce. Cover; cook 5 minutes. Flip chicken once more; brush with remaining sauce. Cover; grill until cooked through (165 degrees F on a meat thermometer), about 5 minutes.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13